Trump Breaking News Network -TRUMP WARNS AGAINST FLU SHOT & FOR GOOD REASON “I DON’T LIKE INJECTING BAD STUFF INTO YOUR BODY”
The flu shot has often be said to be one of the greatest scams in medical history. While this can be up for debate, let’s shed some light on why people feel that way based on the research available – there’s no shortage of it.
Before we get to that, in an interview with Opie and Anthony on Sirius XM, Trump shared his opinion about flu shots and stated he feels they are “totally ineffective.”
“I’ve never had one. And thus far I’ve never had the flu. I don’t like the idea of injecting bad stuff into your body. And that’s basically what they do. And this one (latest flu vaccine) has not been very effective to start off with…. I have friends that religiously get the flu shot and then they get the flu. You know, that helps my thinking. I’ve seen a lot of reports that the last flu shot is virtually totally ineffective.“
Source: our Breaking News Network - the latest new about Donald Trump and his presidency. Stay tuned.
Share and like.
'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Category
News & Politics
License
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
Category
News & Politics
License
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
Category
News & Politics
License
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
Category
News & Politics
License
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
Category
News & Politics
License
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License
Thank you for your visit.
Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.
************************************************************
Over 450
Free E-book's
************************************************************
FREE PLR Articles for your content!
Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!
************************************************************
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment