⬇FIGHT IGNORANCE! STAY INFORMED!⬇
✪☯✪ JOIN THE HATCHLING CLAN! INTRO CREATED BY MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO:
INTRO/OUTRO MUSIC CREATED BY CHRISTIAN: DragonFeather
• Soundcloud: Instagram: VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
Hey Hatchlings! So this video was rather unexpected but I felt the need to discuss the Mass Binding Ritual of president Donald Trump for tonight. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING for I believe our energy is better directed sending love and healing vibes to all those affected by Trump's actions. I also believe we should spend our time protecting those who are directly affect by Trump. I urge you to reconsider participating in this ritual tonight if you have been planing on joining the Mass Binding. I'm sending all my love and light out to the world tonight. May we rise together as one.
Let me know what videos you want to see in the future! I hope you enjoy the video!
Blessed be!
~DragonFeather
☯✪☯
➡ COME OUT OF YOUR SHELL AND JOIN THE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME THINGS:
18740 Ventura Blvd 208 Tarzana CA 91356
➡ SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL ON SUBSCRIBE TO DragonFaeryCrafts ☯✪☯
➡ GET WITCHY SUPPLIES AND CRYSTALS THE WITCHING HOUR WITCHCRAFT DOCUMENTARY This documentary tells the story of witchcraft by witches. If you wish to learn more about witchcraft please check out this incredible documentary I had the honor of being a part of.
➡ WHERE TO FIND ME:
• PaganPonders' MONDAY HOST: FREE DOWNLOAD OF MY MUSIC: F A C E B O O K: T U M B L R: T W I T T E R: I N S T A G R A M: S N A P C H A T: dragonfeather
☯✪☯
☯¡ǝq pǝssǝlq ¡sƃuılɥɔʇɐɥ ǝlʇʇıl ʎʞɐǝɹɟ puɐ 'ʎʞǝǝɥɔ 'ʎʞǝǝƃ ʎɐʇs✪
Thank you for your visit.
Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.
************************************************************
Over 450
Free E-book's
************************************************************
FREE PLR Articles for your content!
Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!
************************************************************
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment