Drop a like if you don't like trumpπππππ
In today's video I talk about how Donald trump is our new president of the United States of America 2017. He has done a lot of racial things like building a wall for Mexicans at Mexico so they won't cross the border. For me I hate that I'm a Hispanic boy which my heritage means also to me.
If you like trump that's alright, but for me he's a bad person. He's gonna be doing dumb ass laws that are going to make us the people mad and upset. He say lets make America great again. Like how in the hell you gonna make America great again with all these bad laws and racial thoughts!
How's everyones new year 2017 comment down belowπππππ
My PlayStation 4 Gamertag is CRAZYWOLFSQUAD add meππ
Thank you for your visit.
Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.
************************************************************
Over 450
Free E-book's
************************************************************
FREE PLR Articles for your content!
Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!
************************************************************
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment